Re: [AMBER] Regarding melt curve

From: nhai.wn <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 00:26:12 -0400

hi,

for example you have RMSD calculation data (reference is xray). you define structures having rmsd smaller than 2.0 angstrong as native. This command calculate the fraction of native structures.

example of melting curve is in igb8 paper
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct3010485?journalCode=jctcce

Hai