[AMBER] Lipid 14 force field

From: Ning Xiang <xiangn.purdue.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:16:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Currently, I am running some lipid simulation using Amber force field. Since our simulation is using mixed membrane which is hard to find a good surface tension with Lipid11, so Lipid14 with NPT would be a better choice. However, one of the component we used is POPG lipid. We can find the PGR residue in the lipid14_supp.lib in Amber14 release, but LJ parameters for some atom types (e.g., Oh,hO) are missing. I am wondering if it is reasonable now to use residues in lipid14_supp.lib. Could you please advise? Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Ning Xiang