Re: [AMBER] error in MD simulation

From: <erik.laurini.di3.units.it>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 12:15:40 +0000

Dear Jason,
Thank you very much for your useful information. I switched the simulation on CPU and it worked successfully! On the other hand, the following equilibration and production steps were performed on GPU architecture without problems.
Thanks again!

-erik-

Dr. Erik Laurini
Department of Engineering and Architecture
University of Trieste, Via Valerio 10, 34127, Trieste (Italy)
Tel. + 39 0405583440