Re: [AMBER] Is there a way to do simultaneous Cartesian position and distance restraints in amber?

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 13:29:55 -0400

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015, Arthur Roberts wrote:

> Is there a way to do simultaneous Cartesian position and distance
> restraints in amber? When I use the position restraints, the distance
> restraints don't seem to work. Am I missing something? My input files
> are below.

Can you say more about the phrase "distance restraints don't seem to work"?
What led you to this conclusion?

A good debugging strategy is to add the LISTIN=POUT file redirection command:
this will give detailed information about how Amber is interpreting each of
your distance restraints. Certainly try things without the DISAVE command as
well, to help isolate the problems.

....dac