Re: [AMBER] Per residue rmsd

From: bharat lakhani <lakhbharat.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:59:05 -0400

Then would not you expect these two separate scripts for ptraj and cpptraj
should produce the same results in perresavg.dat and RMSF output files

cpptraj_rmsf.in

parm Filename.prmtop
reference Filename.inpcrd
trajin Filename.mdcrd
rms reference :1-128 perres perresout rms_vs_time.dat perresavg
perresavg.dat

ptraj_rmsf.in

trajin Filename.mdcrd 1 10000000 1
reference Filename.inpcrd