Re: [AMBER] Connect atoms in a pdb created with nab

From: Jean-Patrick Francoia <jeanpatrick.francoia.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:59:15 +0200

Got it.

Actually, I thought about this because I'm facing an issue:

When I build my molecule from these custom residues, sometimes the atoms
are very close. So close that, for example, vmd or other visualization
softwares create a bond between them.

So it might not be a problem for Amber and its calculations, but it is a
problem for visualizing. Do you have any suggestion to solve that ?

JP