[AMBER] Population analysis

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 10:54:25 +0300

Dear Users,

I want to calculate the population of distances of some atoms with
specified atom during MD simulation, say, I have an atom X and I want to
calculate the population of distances between X and C1, X and C2, X and C3
in MD trajectories, here C1, C2, C3 are atoms closer to X.
 Is it possible to do with cluster command in cpptraj? I will be very
thankful if someone can provide me an example to perform this calculation.
  I will be thankful to all suggestions.

Best regards
Kshatresh
--