[AMBER] Restraining distance between molecules initially

From: jacob wick <jacobwick.la.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 12:10:55 +0530

Hi everybody,

I am trying to simulate two proteins keeping them initially 6 angstrom
apart and then want to study there interaction with time in water media.
I checked the amber manual for placing two molecules at certain distance
away from each other but it is difficult for me to understand that how to
keep them initially certain distance apart and then letting them come
closer or move freely during simulation (I don't want to restrain distance
for full simulation).

So I am not willing to make the distance restrain for full simulation
instead I want to keep them certain distance away initially and then
letting them move afterwards.

Pl. suggest how to perform such simulation.

Thanks and Regards,
Jac