Re: [AMBER] how to convert pdb to rst file ?

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 11:49:47 -0400

Indrajit,

VMD should be able to save the pdb as a rst file- I'm not sure if amber has
that utility, or if there's other options. Alternatively, you could just
use your average pdb as an input in tleap to make a new topology and
coordinate file to run in sander.

Best,

Kenneth

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 11:26 AM, Indrajit Deb <biky2004indra.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear amber users,
>
> I have a average pdb file which have short contacts. I want to convert the
> average pdb file into rst file, so that I can use it as an input for
> sander. Actually I want to energy minimize the average pdb.
>
> So how to convert average pdb file into rst file ?
>
> Thanks
>
> ----indrajit

Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?