[AMBER] force-momentum based SGLD algorithm

From: barbara rossi <chivieneechiva.hotmail.it>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:22:16 +0200

Hello all, I try to re-post my doubt one time more:

I am running self-guided langevin dynamics with Amber12 and I decided to try the force-momentum based algorithm
(isgld=2)

The output contains the following warning:

Guiding range from 1 TO 762
Local averaging time: 0.2000 ps
Guiding temperature: 380.00 K
*** WARNING: SGFT, instead of TEMPSG, should be set for SGMDfp/SGLDfp!
TEMPSG defines a seaching ability comparable to a simulation at temperature TEMPSG

My question is: is the SGLDfp algorithm not working properly by specifying tempsg rather than sgft?
Is it true also with isgld=2 that "TEMPSG defines a seaching ability comparable to a simulation at temperature TEMPSG" as it is the case for isgld=1?

any experience?,
thanks in advance.

Barbara Rossi
University of Liege