Re: [AMBER] Extracting temperature-based potential energies from REMD

From: Lee-Ping Wang <leeping.stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 05:09:00 -0700

Hi Jason and Hai,

I’m just writing to follow up on the sander API. The code works very well! One minor note was that I used chemistry.amber.NetCDFTraj.open_old() in ParmEd instead of chemistry.load_file. The object returned by load_file does not have the frame attribute.

Thanks so much. I think the sander API will be very interesting to work with.

- Lee-Ping