Re: [AMBER] membrane protein simulation

From: Victor Ma <victordsmagift.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 08:35:53 -0700

Hello Ross,

Thanks for the kind reply. I am using Amber FF (2:2:1
POPC:POPE:Cholesterol). I am using 303 K because I am using the same lipid
combination as the tutorial. I do not know the experimental area per lipid
for my system, which is GPCR. Does it depend on the biological system or
the lipid combination I use in the simulation?

I agree that 14ns is a little short for convergence. But in the tutorial,
the simulation converged after only 20ns. So I thought I should be getting
close.

Thank you!

Victor