Re: [AMBER] Regarding high temp simulation of DNA and amber MD module

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 05:33:58 -0400

400k is very high. Normal water would boil at the pressure you have in the
file. Are you comparing to experiment under this condition? What are the
ionic liquids? How did you obtain there parameters? This sounds like an
advanced research project, so it will be helpful if you already have
extensive experience with more standard simulations.