Re: [AMBER] Changing two conditions simultaneously in pmemd

From: Juan Eiros Zamora <j.eiros-zamora14.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 15:13:14 +0100

Hi all,

I'm aware that even if I do exactly the same preparation of the system I
will get differences on the results, as that is the nature of MD, but
all in all the conclusions of the study should be the same.

I would ask for the scripts but the issue is that they used NAMD instead
of AMBER. Is there a way to use NAMD input files with AMBER? Or am I
just being silly here?

Anyway thanks for the suggestions, for the moment I think I'll just do
it sequentially.

Cheers,

Juan