Re: [AMBER] site down?

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 07:57:38 -0400

On Thu, May 14, 2015, Wang Moye wrote:

> I can not access it these day including the tutorials. The site is
> always down. What's the problem?

We apologize for the problems. The IP address was changed at ambermd.org,
but it can take time for DNS servers to broadcast the new information
everywhere.

I had thought that the new information would be generally available within
24 hours or so, but that appears to have been optimistic. Please try again
from time to time.

Unfortunately, it's not enough to know the new (numerical) IP address, since
that server is running two web sites, and the default one is not the Amber web
site. I may try to swap that today, and will post info about alternate ways
to access the site if/when I get things working.

...regards...dac