Re: [AMBER] site down?

From: Gerald Monard <Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 14:11:28 +0200

Hello,

As said in this thread, the Amber web site has recently changed its IP
address. DNS servers around the world need a little bit of time to
update their cache and direct you to the right location.
For example, as of now, I can access the amber web site and the
tutorials (I couldn't yesterday). But I still can't download
AmberTools15 (it redirects to another new server that my DNS server has
not yet updated).

Thus, please allow some time and you should access all servers again.

Gerald.