Re: [AMBER] Error while running tleap for protein-RNA complex

From: Shreeramesh <shreeramesh.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 02:48:47 -0700

Dear Hector and David,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I added the TER card between missing
residues in protein (rec1.pdb) and RNA (rec2.pdb). I also changed the
residue names CYS to CYX. It helped to fix the angle parameter for SH.
However, the following error remains.

Can you please help me to solve? and kindly let me know about the
generation of appropriate library unit for 5' phosphate

I also have attached the tleap script as well as pdbs in attachments for
your kind attention

Error:

Checking Unit.
FATAL: Atom .R<RG5 556>.A<OP2 35> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<RG5 556>.A<OP1 34> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<RG5 556>.A<P 33> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<RC5 591>.A<OP2 32> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<RC5 591>.A<OP1 31> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<RC5 591>.A<P 30> does not have a type.
Failed to generate parameters
Parameter file was not saved.

Thanks & regards

*Dr. Ramesh M*
Email: shreeramesh.gmail.com
Mobile: (91) + 9646469938 (27) + (0) 844556164