Re: [AMBER] amber tools 15 upgrade problem

From: Michael Shokhen <michael.shokhen.biu.ac.il>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 13:57:24 +0300

Dear Amber List members,

Many thanks to all of you for the problem solution advices.
Unfortunately, I failed to apply any variant of the Amber Tools upgrade
from
14 to 15.
Finally I have deleted the amber14 directory
and reinstalled from scratch both Amber14 and AmberTools15
from compressed files following the amber user manual.
Everything works OK now.

All the best,
Michael

Michael Shokhen, PhD