[AMBER] MM_PBSA analysis

From: Ramin Ekhteiari <ramin_ekh.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 18:06:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Dear Amber users,
I would like to calculate delta free energy value between a ligand and its receptor, for this purpose I performed only one MD simulation for my complex (ligand + receptor) and then I  submitted its trajectory frames into the MM_PBSA.py script to obtain binding free energy value, am I in a correct way? because in literatures I often saw that 3 MD simulations were needed for this kind of calculations (i.e, ligand, receptor and complex).
I would be grateful for any advice from your site.
Sincerely,Berk