[AMBER] lipid simulation queries

From: Bala subramanian <bala.biophysics.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 19:03:33 +0200

Friends,

I am a newbie to lipid bilayer simulations. I am looking for opinion from
someone who has simulated lipids with amber.

1) I am interested to study the diffusion properties of lipid from
simulations. I wonder what should be the size of the bilayers i can start
with.

2) What is the time scale that i should simulate such a system.

I would appreciate if you could provide me some references to understand
how the system size and time scale can affect lipids diffusion properties
in simulation.

Thanks,
Bala

--