[AMBER] Simulations at High temperature (425K)

From: Biswa Ranjan Meher <brmeher2013.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 19:47:17 +0530

Dear Amber Users,

I would like to carry out a simulation of the protein of interest at high
temperature (425K) with TIP3P solvent to understand the unfolding process.
The starting structure for the 425K simulation is a stable PDB structure
extracted from an MD simulation performed earlier at 300K.

My question is that, for the high temperature simulation, whether I would
heat the protein (PDB from 300K simulation) from 0 K - 425 K in step wise
OR simply start from 300K to reach up to 425 K.

Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Biswa