Re: [AMBER] MMBP(GB)SA free energy decomposition error: sander failed with prmtop

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 06:58:09 -0400

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 3:22 AM, maryam azimzadehirani <
maryamai1988.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Kenneth,
> Thank you for the answer, that problem has been solved. There is a new
> problem which is the output file of my per-residue decomposition, I am not
> sure which value is corresponding to which term. I have tried csv_format =
> 1, in the mmgbsa inputs but doesn’t seem to work out. I attached the output
> file. will be great if you advise.

​You should be able to open that file up with a spreadsheet of your
choice. Alternatively, set csv_output=0 in order to get a more
easy-to-read ASCII printout (albeit with lower precision and fewer standard
errors of the mean printed out).

You should be able to modify _MMPBSA_info and set csv_format to 0. Then
run MMPBSA.py -rewrite-output to regenerate the output file.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher