[AMBER] The error occurs when I set radiopt =1 in MMPBSA.py

From: wliu <wliu.itcs.ecnu.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 23:28:07 +0800

Hello, everyone,

   I'm learning MMPBSA.py recently, for the sake of calculating the
binding free energy of protein with an organic molecule. Though
AmberTools13 Reference Manual, to make the calculation more accurate, I
choose INP=2 (which is default, and I have use -make-mdins option to
check the temporary mdin files) to decompose non-polar solvation energy
into cavity and dispersion terms. In the meanwhile, I need to set
radiopt=1. My input file is written as:

Input file for running PB and GB
&general
   startframe=0, endframe=600, interval=10,
   verbose =2,
# entropy =1,
   strip_mask=:WAT:Na+
/
&gb
   igb=5, saltcon=0.100
/
&pb
   radiopt=1,
   istrng=0.100,
   indi =1,
/

and I get the error information as:

CalcError: /gpfs01/home/ymei/software/amber14/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
failed with prmtop com_nobox.prmtop!
         PB Bomb in pb_aaradi(): No radius assigned for atom 7 CB
2C

Exiting. All files have been retained.

In addition, I did a test, no matter the ligand is a protein or an
organic molecule, and both in MMPBSA.py and mm_pbsa.pl, this error will
occur. Can anyone tell me what this error information stand for and how
to use radiopt = 1 correctly?
I would be appreciate for the helps!

Sincerely yours,
Wei Liu,