Re: [AMBER] cpptraj writting box coordinates issue

From: CHAMI F. <fatima.chami.durham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:24:43 +0000

Dear Dan,
thanks for your email

I was confused with what i have read in Ambertools12 manual, thinking that by omitting the "nobox"
box coordinates will be written to the pdb file

on page 173 of the Ambertools12.pdb manual i copied the following :

The file will be appended to if append is specified (only supported Amber trajectory and
Amber netcdf trajectory). Box coordinates will not be written if nobox specified (only matters
when input topology has box coordinates). Associate with parameter file specified by parm
<parmfile> or parmindex <#> (first parm read in if not specified). The output trajectory title
can be set using the title keyword.
Multiple output trajectories of any format can be specified. Currently frames will be written

many thanks
Fatima