Re: [AMBER] Diffusion constant calculation

From: pooja chahal <chahal.pooja.rs.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 17:55:58 +0530

Thanks for the reply. I have tried cpptraj following your suggestion but I
am unable to unwrap the trajectory using cpptraj. I have no prior
experience of using cpptraj. Also asterisks are not observed in the
original ASCII trajectory file. As I have mentioned earlier, I have used
iwrap=1 during my production run.