Re: [AMBER] AMBER parametrization questions

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 09:36:12 -0400

there are related questions.
the X is a wild card, and if there is no specific term that matches all 4
atom types, then the wild card matching the 2 middle atom types is used (in
the case you show, for the X-CT-CT-X dihedrals). it can be slightly more
complicated than that, but that should be a good start to help you
understand the files.