[AMBER] intercalations

From: Arjun Sharma <arjunsharma83.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 18:36:30 -0500

Dear Amber users,

 The Polymer I built in xleap has some residues intercalating each other i.e bonds going through inside of aromatic ring of residues. I tried variety of minimizations starting from restraining heavy atoms to restraining whole residues to not restraining any atoms. I could get rid of one or two of these intercalations but there are few more which are intact. I also tried moving around the atoms and then minimizing but it didn’t help. I went ahead with MD simulation and checked the output trajectory file. I could still see those intercalations. I have attached a snapshot of my issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ashar