Re: [AMBER] xleap Menu bar problems

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 07:18:33 -0400

> On Apr 8, 2015, at 9:21 PM, Pierre Bertin <bertinp71.gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I am a new member of this community and I try to use AMBER14. I have a
> problem with xleap menu. When I click on menu items (Edit, File) the table
> opens and closes suddenly wihtout letting me to select a function from the
> table. I saw the same problem in the mailing list Archives and the solution
> was : "Num. Lock Off". I already have Num. Lock turned Off. I also tried to
> uninstall and install AMBER14 and I have the same problem.

Are you clicking and holding? Or just clicking? The menus are not, in my experience persistent (i.e., you have to hold the click the entire time you are selecting the menu, and once you let up on the click, whatever is under the mouse cursor will be selected).

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher