Re: [AMBER] Restrained MD

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 16:44:45 +0200

so the

255:C (or N ) 255:CA 255:CB 255:CD

should correspond to mask for the dihedral around which side-chain
rotate regarding backbone e.g flip-flop or switching in the aromatic
rings, shouldn't it?

I've asked because in one of the tutorial I've found usage of the
below mask instead what seemed strange for me
255:CA 255:CB 255:CD 255:CG1

James