Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 21:51:00 -0600

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:05 PM, Abhishek TYAGI <atyagiaa.connect.ust.hk>
wrote:
> I am still waiting for the reply, error i am facing is related to
> MMPBSA.py.MPI
>
> Error: Only 'ensemble' mode supported in parallel.

Since currently only the 'ensemble' command benefits from MPI in
cpptraj, the only mode allowed by cpptraj.MPI is "ensemble". Somehow
your compilation of cpptraj must have been compiled with MPI. This can
be easily verified by running 'cpptraj'. If you see something like:

CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V14.25 MPI

then somehow the serial version of cpptraj was overwritten with
cpptraj.MPI. Please tell us the exact commands you used to configure
and compile your Amber install.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD