Re: [AMBER] mmbsa.py issue with the complex.parmtop

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 10:23:25 -0400

Assuming that you've treated the trajectories all the same before or after
merging them, ie applying the same strip masks, etc, then there shouldn't
be a problem.

I don't think MMPBSA should care too much about where your coordinates are,
though it never hurts to autoimage and center your trajectory to a
reference. This seems more to be there's something present in the
trajectory or topology from the error message.

Best,

Kenneth