Re: [AMBER] mmbsa.py issue with the complex.parmtop

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 11:38:20 -0400

Okay, so the error here isn't with your topologies- those are fine. It's
that your topologies and coordinate files aren't matching up for some
reason. Assuming that they're the ones that you ran MD with, my best guess
is that there's something leftover that you forgot to strip out when you
ran ante-MMPBSA?

You can also try making a pdb file with ambpdb using the same inputs, or
works. If both of them fail, then something is missing from your topologies
that's still in your trajectory.

Best,

Kenneth