Re: [AMBER] New Force Field

From: James Maier <jimbo.maier.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 10:43:55 -0400

I believe the ethanol parameters may also be responsible for the sloshing...

​I had really tried to incorporate gravity into ff14SB, but couldn't figure
out if the 1-4 interactions should be scaled or not. So I consulted the
same statistical tool I use for every scientific decision: a single toss of
a fair coin. The results of this gravitational experiment convinced me that
gravity did not think it was needed. In hindsight, failing to solve this
problem was a key limitation. Thank you for finding such an apt solution
and really bringing AMBER force fields to the next level!