Re: [AMBER] Gromacs towards Amber conversion

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 10:30:07 -0400

do you plan to use Gromacs for the parameters for your whole system? Be
aware that you should not mix modified amino acids from Gromacs with the
normal Amber parameters.

Or are you asking howto use the Amber program to run a simulation using the
Gromacs force field? I'm not sure if that's possible. Which modified amino
acids do you need?