Re: [AMBER] trouble running pmemd.cuda

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:49:53 -0700

Hi Brian,

Can you try one thing for me quickly. Delete your amber14 directory. Then untar things from the original .tar.bz2 files and cd $AMBERHOME; ./configure cuda gnu

But in this case when it asks you about applying updates - say NO. Then compile everything and see what happens. I am wondering if there might be a bug introduced with one of the latest updates.

All the best
Ross