Re: [AMBER] Error message from FEW in Amber14 tutorial A24

From: <hannes.loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:05:52 +0000

If I do a grep -r '>&' . I find 34 occurrences. About 15 are test cases in examples/ which use either '>&' or '>&!'.

The 20 or so in the code appear all to be in the form '> log 2 >& log'. I'm not sure what this actually means or why this works with bash but I guess the intention here is to really use '2>&1'.

Cheers,
Hannes.