Re: [AMBER] loading molecule in xleap and saving it in mol2 format

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 07:45:23 -0700

If the pdb you loaded has standard residue name, the standard template was applied with the charges. You will have to revise those charges in the new template. Make sure to rename your residues in the new template and pdb.

Bill

1 HO5' 18.422427 34.965199 25.873245 HO 1 DC5 0.4422 **** 2 O5' 18.935000
34.195000 25.617000 OH 1 DC5 -0.6318 **** 3 C5' 19.130000 33.921000
24.219000 CI 1 DC5 -0.0069 ****

Here, the 9th column (or field) is having partial charge information,
right? I wonder, I have only loaded my pdb file in the xleap and saved it
in mol2 format. I have not performed gaussian or other thing to add partial
charges but still it is giving me partial charge information. Is it
possible?
Best,
Jac