[AMBER] Differences in AMBER force fields

From: Thomas Exner <thomas.exner.uni-konstanz.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:46:24 +0100

Dear AMBER developers:

I was searching for a detailed description of the differences between
versions of the AMBER force field but was not able to find anything in
the manuals as well as the net. Especially, I am interested in the
nucleic acid part since I know that there were many developments in the
last time. When, e.g., the chi(OL4) correction was included in the
standard force field?

Thank you very much.
Thomas

Dr. Thomas E. Exner
Theoretische Pharmazeutische Chemie & Biophysik
Lehrstuhl Pharmazeutische Chemie
Pharmazeutisches Institut
Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
Auf der Morgenstelle 8 (Haus B)
72076 Tübingen
Germany
Tel.:    +49-(0)7071-2976969
Mobil:   +49-(0)171-3807485
Fax:     +49-(0)7071-295637
E-Mail:  Thomas.Exner[at]uni-tuebingen.de
Fachbereich Chemie  und Zukunftskolleg
Universität Konstanz
78457 Konstanz
Germany