Re: [AMBER] ante-mmpbsa.py: problem with the mask syntax

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:59:49 -0300

Thank you Jason,

I hadn’t stripped the trajectory of waters and ligands and this seems to have produced the problem.

Following your suggestion, I proceeded in two stages:

1. I stripped waters and ligands
2. I used the stripped trajectory and the new topologies produced by ante-mmpbsa.py using the script below:

mpirun -np 12 MMPBSA.py.MPI -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -cp subA-subB.prmtop -rp subA.prmtop -lp subB.prmtop -y stripped.nc

It didn’t throw any error messages.

Cheers

George