Re: [AMBER] Decomposition of the MMGBSA based on multi trajectory input

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:42:16 +0100

some update:
I've noticed that the above error takes place when I used both
trajectories provided in the -y for the mmgbsa (here the second
trajectory has been stripped from different system initially consisted
of different number solvent molecules. However both stripped
topologies (obtained for each trajectories) consists of the same
number of atoms so I have no idea why such error take place.

James