[AMBER] Nuclicacid forcefield in AMBER

From: mish <smncbr.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 20:12:49 +0100

Dear all,

I would like to know about some appropriate force-field in AMBER to play
with the thermodynamics of nucleobases binding to proteins? I am very new
to simulations of nucleic acids, so have not much idea, which ff to start
with. There are many articles using certain versions of GROMOS, but I am
not aware of such developments after AMBER-99 in AMBER community. If there
are some advanced ff that can be used for simulation of single nucleobase
binding to proteins using implicit solvent models?

Best,
Mish