Re: [AMBER] Unable to load OLS OLT NLN in tleap (AmberTools14)

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:40:33 -0400

The 06j-1 files are tuned to work with ff12SB and later. You need to
either use one of the other glycam leaprc varieties or use the other
force field.

This page has an explanation:

http://glycam.org/docs/help/2014/07/02/which-protein-force-fields-are-compatible-with-glycam/

This page contains all the parameters: