Re: [AMBER] Predefined number of water molecules in waterbox

From: Michele Bonus <michele.bonus.hhu.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 07:12:20 +0100

Dear Jacob,

the easiest way to do this would be to set the box size to a value which
gives you slightly more than 2500 water molecules, save the respective
prmtop and inpcrd files, and then strip off the excess water molecules
from your prmtop using ParmEd.

Jason Swails provides a good explanation on how to do this here:
http://archive.ambermd.org/201205/0053.html

Best regards,
Michele