Re: [AMBER] Error while creating force field

From: Akash Deep Biswas <biswasakash95.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 17:20:12 +0530

I suggest
Please check the number of bonds attached to the molecule, and check the
proper arrangement of the H bonds, you can use argus Lab for adding the
missing no. of H bonds without changing the orientation of the molecule

*Akash Deep Biswas*
*Int. M.Sc in BioScience and Bio-Informatics*
*Xth Semester, Roll No: BBI10012*
*MBBT, Tezpur University*
*Tezpur, Assam-784028*
*Ph- +918876088695, +919864461811.*