Re: [AMBER] Fwd: help in sdf

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 10:47:50 -0500

Please make sure you are getting Amber emails and they are not going to
spam. I sent a response to this yesterday.

You should also tell us what you tried to do already to solve this problem,
what confused you about the results you got, or any errors or problems that
prevented you from getting any results.

Without such details, we risk wasting our time by suggesting something
you've already tried. Be as specific as possible with the question that
you have.

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Robin Jain <robinjain.chem.gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher