Re: [AMBER] MMGBSA: calculation of deltaG of ligand binding at dimer interface

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:16:50 -0300

Jason,

Many thanks for the prompt and very helpful reply.

I’m interested in option 4: lB -- sA.sB and lA -- sA.lB.sB

I had a quick look at ante-MMPBSA.py help. As I’ve never used the script before I’d be grateful for one additional clarification.

Given the above option and that ligand lA is residue 126 of my current topology:

1. Is the following script correct?

-p lA.sA.lB.sB_solv.prmtop -c lA.sA.lB.sB.prmtop -r sA.lB.sB.prmtop -l lA.prmtop -s :126 -n :126 --radii=mbondi2

Once again, thanks very much for your kind help

Regards

George