[AMBER] MMGBSA: calculation of deltaG of ligand binding at dimer interface

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:46:45 -0300

I’m dealing with a homo-dimer (A and B subunits) in complex with two identical ligands.

In MMGBSA calculations, I considered as complex the dimer (A/ligandA-B/ligandB), as receptor (sub-unit A/ligandA) and as ligand (sub-unit B/ligandB). The calculation resulted in the expected output.

I’d like now to determine deltaG binding of ligandA and ligandB. I have the parameter files of both ligands. I’m a bit stuck on how to do this without re-running MD simulations.

Grateful in advance for any suggestions

Regards

George