[AMBER] Chamber problem

From: Shukla, Saurabh <sshukla4.illinois.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 01:24:05 +0000

Dear all,
I am using Chamber to convert .psf files obtained from VMD to Amber .prmrop and .inpcrd files. I am using –xpsf flag for my .psf file as suggested on previous threads.

However I am getting the following error:

<get_atom_parameters>ERROR atom with mass 1 has type alreadydesignated as non-hydrogen type

 <get_atom_parameters> atom 8951 1.0080000000000000 H1

 Cannot continue

I would appreciate any help on the issue.

Thank You.

Regards,
Saurabh Shukla,
Graduate Research Assistant,
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering,
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, IL