[AMBER] Steered MD using the jar=1 option

From: Joseph Baker <bakerj.tcnj.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:07:08 -0500

Hi all,

So I've gathered that ncsu_smd support is not available for steered MD in
pmemd.cuda, but jar=1 is. I've also seen that I can define groups and not
just single atoms for the steered MD pulling (so that the distance that I'm
changing is between the center of mass of two selections for example).
However, is there a way to specify the direction of pulling (along some
vector for example) when using jar=1? Thanks for any input.

Kind regards,
Joe

--
Joseph Baker, PhD