Re: [AMBER] Error: Unable to run flex; this is required for NAB and antechamber Please check your PATH, or install the program

From: vijay kumar narsapuram <nvijay1991.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 20:15:40 +0530

After installing the setup.py I tried with following command

COMMAND:
$AMBERHOME/ParmEd-master/parmed.py -top top_all36_cgenff.rtf -param
par_all36_prot.prm -psf 2rf9_noh_autopsf.psf -crd 2rf9_noh_autopsf.pdb -p
prot.prmtop -inpcrd prot.inpcr

ERROR:
parmed.py: error: unrecognized arguments: -top par_all36_prot.prm
2rf9_noh_autopsf.psf 2rf9_noh_autopsf.pdb prot.inpcr